iJoy Tornado RDTA
IJOY Tornado 300W capable Two Post RDTA aims directly at a recreating high powered RDA experience with the benefits of a tank reservoir. TheTornado T4 build deck features a two post design with two 2mm diameter terminal per post, allowing for easy mounting of dual coil builds. With Tornado T6 two post 6 holes optional deck, high power builds driven up to 300W can be achieved with steady wicking rates.
Combining a wide surface area 15mm by 2mm dual adjustable airflow with dual 5mm diameter inner airholes, a two post build deck, and quad 5mm diameter wick ports that result in staggering overall capability.
The chassis of the Tornado RDTA is manufactured utilizing 304 Stainless Steel, providing a heft and durability to be expected from a flagship tank.
Combining the form factor and capability of a RDA with the reservoir of a tank, the Tornado 300W Two Post RDTA by IJOY is a high performance platform designed for extreme vapor chasing.
Product Features & Specs:
- 24mm Diameter
- 5ml Capacity
- 17.8mm Two Post Build Deck
- PEEK Insulator
- Direct to Contact 24K Gold Plated 510
- Wide Surface Area Cools Entire Subdeck and Deck of RDTA
- Convenient sliding&Lock gasket sealedtop side filling
- Delrin Wide Drip Tip
- High Quality Stainless Steel and Glass Construction
- 1 x IJOY TornadoT4 Deck Two PostRDTA
- Additional Hex Keys, Screws, and O-Rings
- 510 Drip Tip Adapter