Authentic Sony VTC6 18650 3000 mAh IMR Battery
Measurements: 18.2mm x 64.9mm
Size: Rechargeable 18650
Typical capacity: 3120mAh
Minimum Capacity: 3000mAh
Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
Discharge: 20A Max Continuous, Rated by Sony as 15A Max Continuous or 30A Max Continuous with 80°C temperature cutoff
Standard charge: CC/CV, 0.2C, 4.2V
VideoStandard discharge: CC, 0.2C, 2.5V
End-of-charge voltage: 4.2V +/-0.05V
End-of-charge current: 0.02C (About 62mA)
End-of-discharge voltage: 2.00V
Continuous maximum discharge: 5C/10C (15A/30A) with temp cutoff at 80°C
Max. discharge current vs. time: 30A-40A > 44s, 55A > 19s, 80A > 6s (Never discharge above 80°C)
Cycle life: 300 cycles @ 0.5C to 80%
Initial impedance: 8mOhm – 18mOhm
Operating temperature: Charging 0°C ~45°C, discharging: -20°C ~ 60°C
Storage temperature: -5°C ~ 35°C
Lithium-ion (Li-Ion) Cells can be dangerous if used improperly. By buying Li-ion batteries from ECIGONE, the buyer assumes all associated risks.
- These batteries are not manufactured to be used in E-cigarettes!
- For vaping use, we recommend Mollicel who officially authorise their cells for use in e-cigarette devices.
- Lithium-Ion cells should be charged on a dedicated charger rated specifically for Lithium-Ion cells.
- Never carry batteries loose in your pocket or bags etc. Always use the "free case" provided.
- Never leave a battery unattended whilst charging.
- Keep away from animals and children.
- Wraps and insulators should be periodically inspected for tears or damage. If a battery has a damaged wrap, it should be repaired or disposed of immediately.
- If you are re-selling these cells, it is your duty to pass these warnings onto your customers.
- Batteries usually have a cycle life of between 200-500 cycles (varies with manufacturer) before noticeable capacity drop off. Batteries should be recycled at this time.
- Do not crush, incinerate or modify.
- Only use within manufacturers specification.